One of the many benefits of hosting your league at Willow Springs is our League Manager software. The League Manager allows us to set up your league to your specifications and it does all of the work for you.
League Manager supports any type or size league. Nine or eighteen hole leagues, individual or team leagues, (1 to 12 players per team), up to 100 teams, and up to 50 events for the season. Plus it can handle any number of leagues. The program pairs your golfers, builds the season schedule, calculates handicaps and points, and provides a wide range of reports to show standings, league results, and statistics. League Manager is extremely flexible – handicap and point calculation parameters can be customized to work the way your league plays. League Manager can even automatically post all your league’s information to the web, so league members can view league information at any time from any place.
- Set up your own handicapping system (any formula is possible), or use the USGA style system.
- Handicaps can be calculated to whole or decimal numbers.
- Option to “LOCK” a handicap.
- Setup your own hole reduction system to calculate Adjusted Gross Scores.
- League Manager automatically calculates points, gross, net, adjusted gross, handicap, par, birdies, etc.
- Set up your own system for calculating points. League Manager automatically awards points — hole-by-hole, Medal, Match, Best Ball, Stableford, Ranking, Cross Match, Aggregate, etc. Any formula and combination of these is possible!
- Calculates total points, bogeys, pars, birdies, eagles, low net, low gross, high points, best hole, skins, etc.
- Tracks totals, averages, lows and highs on any statistic you wish to track.
- Calculates total team points for the season. Breaks down regular, substitute, team, adjusted, and dropped points.
- Golfers may play: player versus player, team vs. team, against the field, against the course, or any combination of these.
- Automatically builds the season schedule. Pairs teams and golfers for each event. Option to customize league schedule. Options to manually pair teams and golfers. Also handles position nights, tournaments, rainouts, etc..
- Scheduling assures each team has a different tee-time each week.
- Cross pairing option. League Manager can automatically pair golfers across flights. For example, many leagues play A vs. A, B vs. B, etc. when two teams are matched to play. The second time the two teams are matched, League Manager can automatically pair the golfers A vs. B, B vs. A, etc. This works for 2 to 12 person teams.
- Pair opposing teams as twosomes, foursomes, sixsomes, or even eightsomes.
- Automatically flights players by handicap or points won.